16th August 2009 - Another Journey Towards Self Improvement

Aug 16, marks another new beginning and chapter in my personal development as i started my first MBA lesson with ECU University .  Since the month of August also coincide with my 34th birthday i had reason to regard it as new personal birthday present in rewarding myself to be a better person and better manager .

Going back to class after a long hiatus from class for 6 years was not easy for me, but i thoroughly enjoy the session that challenges each one of the students in thinking critically and assessing a case studies with better analytical skills.

This journey will come with many tough terrains and obstacles, but i commit to finishing the journey with the support from God and my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Practical Steps to survive a tough world economic situation

Making a Strong Comeback in 2010 .. We Can Do It